It’s a good idea to check up on yourself. Here’s how.
It's a good idea to go to the Secretary of State's website
to check your voter registration status a couple of months before the election. This link is also used to check to see if your ballot was counted. after the election. This site will as for your name and birthdate and you can see:
- If you are registered to vote and whether your registration is active
- What party you are registered with (or if you are non-affiliated)
- A link to ballot dropsites in your county.
- A link that shows you all your state elected officials. You have to go to your county clerk's page to get more local officials.
- A button to go update your registration. You can update your voter registration information, until 8 p.m. on Election Day and still cast a ballot. However, if your registration is updated close to an election, your ballot might have to be issued at the county elections office.
Anyone who has an Oregon driver's license, permit or DMV identification card can register to vote online
or do things like change their party affiliation.
To cancel voter registration and be removed from the voter rolls, contact the county in which you registered.
|Post Date: 2020-09-03 18:38:30||Last Update: 2020-09-03 21:11:52|